Moving to a foreign country with a professional healthcare degree? Still confused about your capabilities for practice? O2 Masters OET preparation course is the answer.
Occupational English Test (OET) is the English Language Test for healthcare professionals who wish to work and serve in the country with English as mother tongue.
Things to know: –
- OET is a highly recognized healthcare test over 40 countries that include Singapore, Dubai, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia. This English test is different from IELTS as its emphasis on communication in medical scenarios, understanding patient consultation or follow a medical text.
- This test is valid for 12 different healthcare professions that include pharmacists, physiotherapist, dieticians, nurses, doctors, dentists, therapists, etc. It includes all the 4 scenarios required in the field of practice those are Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- Available every month in over 40 countries, this test helps you gain new skills, career benefits and confidence side by side.
- Preparation involves learning a wide range of vocabulary of medical terms, and clinical language. And not just learning but able to process them efficiently and with clarity.
- It includes preparation according to your destination for your knowledge specifically related to your area.
- Organizations related to healthcare choose this test because it helps them to select professionals that can easily adapt to this environment and provide better facilities.
So go on, and grab your chance of an affordable PTE/OET course to help you stand out of the crowd. Give OET, and have better clinical opportunities.