PTE Exam Common Mistakes TO Avoid | Mistakes & Tips
1. PTE Exam Common Mistake In SpeakingSpeaking is the first part of PTE Exams in which you have to Do Personal Introduction, Read aloud, Repeat Sentence, Describe Image & Answer a short question. Speaking is important for the exam because it will affect your writing, reading & listening. Common Mistakes of Speaking in PTE Exams & their solution
- Don’t stop for more than 3 seconds because, if you don the microphone Phone will be closed & also don’t speak too fast. So avoid taking pauses and speaking fast. Also, don’t forget to take a little pause after comma and dot.
- Don’t use words like and so too often because of its showing that you have a lack of speaking skills.
- Use Proper of noun and also pay attention to singular & Plural. These are basic grammar mistakes, So prepare well for avoiding these mistakes.
- If you made a mistake don’t repeat your mistakes continue speaks Because if you repeat your mistakes it will affect your Score.
- Don’t read the punctuation marks because it will show you have poor English speaking skills and will affect your score.
- Don’t speak before the microphone opens because if you start it will go wrong & wait for the status showing completed.
- Don’t speak slow & Fast. Speak at normal speed so people can easily understand what are you speaking
2. PTE Exam Common Mistake in WritingThe next section after speaking is writing in which you have to summarize written text and written text. When you submit speaking test written text will appear. So let’s understand the common mistakes in PTE Writing
- Do not write less or more than words limit given in the Exams.
- Using informal language is bad so avoid it and also don’t use incorrect phrases and quotes.
- Misuse of Vocubalary So use appropriate vocabulary and don’t forget to use Punctuation.
- Don’t make too many spelling mistakes because spelling mistakes had a bad impact on your PTE Score. So prepare well for PTE Exam to avoid spelling mistakes.
- Write clear points and examples to score good marks.
3. Reading MistakesThe next section of the PTE Academic Exam is Reading in which you have to fill multiple choice of questions and recorder paragraph. The reading part is very Important to PTE Academic Exams because it has a good weight in the overall score.
- Choose the right answers of Multiple Choice questions, because multiple choice question has negative marking.
- Don’t make spelling mistakes it will have a bad impact on your score.
- Don’t leave the answers blank it will worst than writing the wrong answer.
- Use of Illelocial Words in Fill in the blanks has a wrong impact on your PTE Academic score so don’t use Illogocial words.
- Don’t read the full passage for each question of passage because it will consume a lot of time and you have to limited time to attempt the exam.
- Students try to understand the meaning of every word even they are not familiar with the words. So don’t make these mistakes don’t try to understand the meaning of every word you aren’t familiar with.
4. Listening MistakesThe last section of the PTE Academic Exam is Listening in which short video clips will be played automatically and you have to listen to these video clips. Remember these video clips will only be played for once or you can increase the volume of video by your own comfort. So in the listening part, you have to listen to video very carefully because if you don’t listen carefully you missed that what is being communicated and listening part will make a good impact on your PTE Exam score. So these are the common mistakes of Listening in PTE Exam Academic.
- Listen Carefully to everything because one clip is only played once and keep the volume of your clip is comfortable for you.
- Keep in word limit and also check the time remaining.
- Lossing the concentrate is a very common problem among the student when giving the PTE Exams So try to practise to concentrate on things.
- Don’t try to listen to the words you missed because if try to do you will also miss the upcoming clip and also not be able to attempt further. So if you missed voice focus on upcoming don’t try to listen to them because you’re not able to play the audio.
- Don’t try to concentrate on every word if you’re not good at listening. Only try to focus on the main points to understand better.
CONSIDER AN ONLINE PTE PREPARATION COURSE.O2 masters usually provide individual classes for both Academic and General Training. The main goal of O2 masters is to make a candidate enjoy learning and improve day by day. I hope we’ve answered all your queries, if any doubt, share it in the comment section below. About O2 Masters ensures no matter what your test OET, IELTS, or PTE, you achieve an optimal score. Receive guidance, personalized tips, and solutions. We help you boost your score through a combination of smart teaching and personalized teaching plans.
BLOGS FOR IELTS PREPARATION
In our childhood, when we came across white foreigners at some tourist place, we get very anxious to meet them and get the opportunity to learn some English words. We all have that Childhood memory, Right? People in Punjab are very fascinated with the English because...
Are you from Punjab and struggling with IELTS bands for a long time? Did you figure what could be the reason for dripping bad scores in the IELTS test again and again? A demographic data report by the IELTS website came up with the percentage of Punjab students, and...
The moment you began preparing for the IELTS exams in Punjab, there would be several myths and rumors that you might come across. IELTS is the most talked-about exam in Punjab as it allows them to locate outside India in their favorite countries. But why Punjab has...
OET- Is it a perfect course choice for nurses? Are you seeking a career in the nursing profession in abroad? If yes, many opportunities could take you to career expansion in foreign countries like New Zealand, U.K. and Australia. OET, Occupational English test,...
We are not native English speaking, and thus, even having proficient skills, we are ground by IELTS. We roam in the streets and find an academy, and we pay for the courses and the test fee. The test is so costly. We are assigned bands based on our performance in each...
Some students enjoy being at the top always. If you are one of them, then, you would have to study them all, if you would like to perform better while checking the IELTS in all four areas, that is to say, the capability of listening, reading, writing, or chatting. You...
The International English Language Testing System exam often known as IELTS is one of the most acknowledged tests that has taken to check your proficiency in the English Language. Cracking the IELTS exam can help you to get the offer of studying in 140 diverse...
Preparation for IELTS is the most crucial step towards achieving your desired goal of studying abroad. A proper Preparation, along with the right set of guidance and training before the exam, helps you to score well on the D-day. The mock tests allow you to...
OET or Occupational English Test is a language proficiency test for health professionals. It assesses their listening, reading, speaking, and writing skills. It is beneficial for the people who wish to settle and practice in an English-speaking country. OET involves...
OET 2.0 Listening Test Tips | OET Listening Are you preparing for the Occupational English Test (OET)? Do you want to score high in the OET exam? Well, in this article we will share all the key tips to improve your performance in the OET Listening subtest Part A. In...