How to Prepare for IELTS at Home?IELTS Exam is the most prestigious Test that measures your English Proficiency. IELTS Exam allows you to work and study abroad and is accepted by 140 Countries for Study and work. IELTS Exam contains writing, speaking, reading and listening tests. So IELTS is a great way to prove your English proficiency. A lot of institutes claim that they can help you achieve higher band in IELTS Exam. The truth is that not everyone has the time to go to the center and study for the exam. That’s why a lot of people prefer to prepare for IELTS at home. The Great way to prepare for IELTS Exam is Prepare For IELTS Exam Online at home. In this blog, we will share an advanced strategy that can help you to prepare for the IELTS Exam at home.
1. Evaluate Yourself- Prepare for IELTS at HomeThe First step to prepare for IELTS at home is to evaluate yourself. Evaluating yourself means test where your English language compatibility stands and what level of English you know. By Evaluating yourself you will know where you stand and how much time and hard work you need to reach where you want to be. There are a lot of websites where you can check your English level by just answering some questions. This Evaluation helps you to make a better plan for ILETS so you can achieve Higher Band by Preparing for IELTS Exam at home.
2. Understand the Test FormatThe next thing you have to do is review the test Format. There are two types of IELTS Exam – IELTS Academic or IELTS General.
Both contains 4 types of Sub-test –
- IELTS Listening
- IELTS Reading
- IELTS Speaking
- IELTS Writing.
You have to make yourself familiar with the format of the test because it will help you to understand what type of question will be asked in every section of the exam and how you have to prepare for those questions.
Also, go through the IELTS Rules and Regulation to know deep about the IELTS Exam. You can check this Test Format on IELTS Official website or refer to our So understanding the IELTS Exam test is the second step you have to do when Prepare for IELTS from home.
3. Online Study Material -Prepare for IELTS at HomeNow you know where your preparation stands and what type of question could be asked in the Exam.
Now you have to study for the IELTS Exam. There is a lot of Online learning material available for the IELTS Exam. You can go through them step by step.
You can check our IELTS Related Blogs that will enhance your IELTS Preparation. You can also check our YouTube channel O2 Masters – the best youtube channels for more ILETS study material. You can get more Online study material on YouTube and google but choose wisely.
Don’t go overcrowded with the content.
4. Officials IELTS Practise MaterialThere is also Official IELTS Practise Material available on IELTS Official Website. They have developed 2 sets of practice material which can help you to understand the format of the test and questions asked in the exam. Both practice sets contain sample papers with answers. So you can check IELTS official website for Official Study Material to Prepare for IELTS at home.
5. IELTS Preparation Books- Prepare for IELTS at HomeBooks are the best source to practice for every exam. IELTS Preparation books will help you a lot while preparing for the IELTS Exam at home. The First Book you can consider is Official IELTS Practice Materials 2 with DVD. This book contains: Practice tests for Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing (both Academic and General Training) and much more. You can check Our Detailed Blog for More Books. Books will end up being very beneficial in your preparation journey. So self read books are the best way to prepare for IELTS when you are preparing For IELTS from home.
6. Consider an Online CourseIf you will learn with online material you can get content in an organized way and A lot of Online Materials provides you only Basic Information. But an online course is a detailed course created by Experts in an organized way. Another big advantage of Online courses is it’s online you don’t need to go anywhere or you can learn according to your time table. Online course Instructor also helps you with personalized tips and also help you to solve your queries. You can also consider our online Consider that provides you with these benefits. So an Online course is the best way to prepare for IELTS at home.
7. Practice With Sample QuestionsCompleting the sample questions is the best way to practise for any Exam. You can download practice test from different websites and practice it again and again. By practicing sample paper you would exactly what to expect in IELTS Reading, Speaking, Writing and Listening Exam. You will also know your weakness by practicing sample paper. So Practicing IELTS Exam Paper is an advanced strategy to achieve a higher band when you’re preparing for IELTS at home.
8. Register For IELTS ExamWhen you think that your preparation For IELTS has been done you can Register For IELTS Exam. You can follow our detailed Guide on IELTS Registration Process for more info. So after the registration for IELTS, you have to continuously work on Your Weakness so You can achieve a higher band in IELTS Score. Preparing For IELTS at home is not a difficult process anyone can do it, But you have to be consistent and follow these simple strategies and tips.
CONSIDER AN ONLINE IELTS PREPARATION COURSE.
I hope we’ve answered all your queries, if any doubt, share it in the comment section below.
We help you boost your score through a combination of smart teaching and personalized teaching plans.
Best Books for PTE Exam | Top 10 books PTE exam is known as the Pearson English Language test, is an English language test for students and working professionals who want to work or study abroad. The PTE exam is trusted by universities & colleges in many countries...
Novel Coronavirus (Covid -19) - PTE Test Latest Updates For Exam Takers As you all are well aware, coronavirus is very much spreading around the world and is the biggest issue at present. Efforts to control the Coronavirus outbreak are continuing to be taken by the...
PTE Exam Common Mistakes TO Avoid | Mistakes & Tips Do you want to pass PTE Exams? While preparing for PTE Exams it is important to understand the PTE Exam common mistakes that people usually make. Learning from other people’s mistakes is the best strategy to go...
PTE WRITING TEST | TIPS AND TRICKS WITH QUICK CHECKLIST WHATS IN IT FOR FOR ME? 1. SKILLSET ASSESSED IN PTE WRITING 2. QUICK CHECKLIST FOR PTE WRITING 3. TIPS FOR PTE ESSAY WRITING TASK 4. TIPS FOR SUMMARIZING TASK I found that the majority of students...
PTE LISTENING TEST | MODULES AND MAJOR FALLBACK REASONS PTE Listening test is a sub-section of the PTE test. It takes approximately 45-60 minutes to complete the task depending upon the modules and tasks given to you. In this Sub-Test of the PTE exam, you will be...
To be eligible to settle abroad, non-native English speakers have to take an English language test. Several tests have been designed to serve this purpose, one such test is PTE. Once you have secured the required score, you can...
PTE Exam Date 2020, Does Canada accept PTE, Is there any negative marking in PTE, How to find PTE Test centres, Exam fees in Australia, India and…
Find out about PTE Reading Test Format, How can you improve Pte reading, How PTE scores are calculated, How many questions are there in Pte reading…..
IELTS Online Preparation, OET Online Preparation, PTE Online Preparation.Why online Coaching with Oetmasters for IELTS, OET, PTE Preparation.
PTE Speaking Repeat Sentence. How can i pass PTE speaking? How many words is a PTE repeat sentence? How do you write a repeat sentence in PTE? Find out….
Are you looking for the best tips and tricks to boost your PTE DESCRIBE IMAGE preparation? While preparing for the PET speaking test, I am sure you have encountered PTE describe Image as a challenge. But not anymore, I have explained in detail all about PTE...
Are you in pursuit of perfection in your spellings for PTE? You should, after all, small spelling mistakes can cost you undesired results for any English language testing exam like – PTE. Even if you were brought up in an English-speaking environment, it’s not...