HOW WE OPERATE ?
1. Speaking Role Plays Topics
- The role plays is send to the candidate and an expert examines the candidate on the basis of relevancy, language, and patient management skills.
- You can write an essay , letter or report on the topic of your choice.
- While uploading your essay, letter or report, you will also have to send us the topic which you have written.
2. Correction Format And Uploading Writing Task
- As IELTS is a paper-based test, you can write your essay, letter or report and send us a screenshot for correction.
- Complete the task in the time limit as per the IELTS test.
- We recommend you to send your next task once your first task is evaluated and scored.
- You can review our suggestion for the improvement and then continue with your second task.
3. Assessment & Feedback
- The writing task will be assessed as per the scoring guidelines of IELTS Test.
- You will be provided with corrections and suggestions so that you can improve your writing task in a better way and thus, score high.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- There are no refunds or cancellation if you fail to submit the tasks in 15 days.
- There will be no reassessment for same essays , letters or reports.
- There will not be any further phone call support related to assessment.
OET1. Are The Practice Tests Updated With The New OET Test Format (OET 2.0)? Yes, our practice tests are updated with the new version OET 2.0 2. How Many Practice Tests I Will Get It From This Subscription? You will get 25 tests of Listening, 25 tests of Reading, 25 tests of Speaking and 25 tests of Writing. 3. Will I Get Grade For My Practice Tests? Yes, for Listening and Reading, you will get your grade instantly. You can also check your right or wrong answers. For Writing and Speaking, once you submit the test, your grade will be sent within two working days. 4. Will You Teach Me On Phone Or Skype? Yes, it is as per the student’s choice with respect to any way that is easy to operate and evaluate the subtests. 5. Will I Get Video Classes In This Subscription? No, at present there are no video classes available. 6. Will You Give Guarantee For A Or B Grade? It is not possible to give any guarantee, but most of our students get their desired grades.
1. Why are there two versions of the IELTS test? IELTS has two versions – Academic and General Training. The Academic test is for those who want to study at a tertiary level in an English-speaking country. The General Training test is for those who want to work or training programs, secondary school or migrate to an English-speaking country. All candidates take the same Listening and Speaking tests, but different Reading and Writing tests. 2. When can I take IELTS test? IELTS is conducted once every week. You ́re advised to book an appointment in advance. 3. Who sets the ‘pass’ mark for the IELTS test? There is no pass or fail in IELTS. Scores are graded on the 9-band system. Each educational institution or organization sets its own level of IELTS scores to meet its individual requirements. To find out more, search the list of organizations that accept IELTS scores. 4. How is IELTS Writing marked? Examiners award a band score for each of four criterion areas: Task Achievement (for Task 1), Task Response (for Task 2), Coherence and Cohesion, Lexical Resource, and Grammatical Range and Accuracy. The four criteria are equally weighted. 5. How is IELTS Speaking marked? Examiners award a band score for each criterion: Fluency and Coherence, Lexical Resource, Grammatical Range and Accuracy, and Pronunciation. The four criteria are equally weighted. 6. Will you teach me on the phone or skype? Yes. it is as per the students’ choice with respect to any way that is easy to operate and evaluate the subtests. 7. Will I get video classes in this subscription? No, at present there are no video classes available.
1. Do I need to know about a specific subject to take the test? No. PTE Academic is a test of your English ability. The test covers a range of subjects, but you are not being tested on these subjects. 2. Do I need computer skills to take the test? You do not need any special computer skills. PTE Academic is taken using a QWERTY keyboard, where the letters on the top line spell out ‘QWERTY’. IF you are not used to this type of keyboard, it may help to practice with one before you take the test. 3. Will I be penalized in speaking tasks for not having an accent from a native English speaking country? No. PTE Academic has been designed to recognize speech from non-native speakers of English representing over 100 different native languages. 4. Are all communicative skills scores (e.g. reading, writing) weighted equally? Yes. 5. How many times can I take the test? You can take PTE Academic as many times as you like. You must wait to receive your scores before you can book your next test. 6. Will you teach me on the phone or skype? Yes. it is as per the student’s choice with respect to any way that is easy to operate and evaluate the subtests. 7. Will I get video classes in this subscription? No, at present there are no video classes available.
It was pleasure to learn from them. I must say,it’s their efforts and hard work to achieve my success. Once again thank you so much Mam.
Thank you so much mam for sharing your knowledge with me and for all the hard work you did to make me achieve my goals.
“Writing for IELTS general exam was truly a big challenge for me. I struggled a lot but of course Nikita mam and other staff helped me from basics to advanced and finally I could get my desired score. Thanks for understanding and cooperating always.”